Tuesday, September 4, 2012

NO PAIN, NO GAIN


NO PAIN, NO GAIN

I like pain. You know it’s a strange thing to say. But I don’t speak like a masochist. I like pain and by that I mean that I want to grow. I am totally a sadist towards myself. I am. Because I am in love with this thing called life and the process of growth in human beings.
A human being gives only when pressured. There is something about a human being. He must grow. I don’t know… I think that is life. Life means, is synonymous with growth, with ascent, with upward motion. Life essentially is not escape into comforts and security. That’ll not last and we all realize that empty feeling.
Life is a struggle and the struggle is the thing, the expression of one’s power, our strength, the magic of our creative mind and its all consuming, all encompassing reach.
Life is gained when we grow in power and express that power. Oh! The ecstasy of it, the unbearable, breathless excitement that is life. The spring that is given to your feet, the unlimited range the range that your mind acquires, the feeling of being a god and so magnificently blessed, when the benevolence  and happiness have no limits, when pain is wiped out,
To get rid of pain we need pain all the time otherwise there is pain.
By pain, I mean pressure, tension, difficulties, challenges, a life with no comforts.
I like pain because I know that without it I’ll cease to exist, I will be a dead thing.
To encounter a challenge is to feel mental pain, and then resurges the thing within, one comes alive!
I take up the pain, feel it all, work and work and overcome it, I grow…in power, in ability… my mental muscles become too strong, as if they can take anything, anything at all!
Over the years, don’t you see dear reader, the gain that I feel has become so closely associated with pain that I cannot quite distinguish them.
I love pain. No pain, no life, no happiness, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment